The spiral of life!

Just some thoughts about life, school, and whatever else comes to mind :)

Friday, December 19, 2008

It has been a really long time since my last post...I think I have been way too distracted by life, facebook, work and other random tangents. Anyway, it is snowing a ridiculous amount right now. My day started with a sketchy but safe drive to work. Then after a mere 3 hours there, my staff sends me home. I was elated and packed up my stuff and merrily got into my car.

I drove slowly but carefully home only to have to turn back as the residential areas were not plowed yet....In fact there were a few cars stuck and I would not be able to get past them. So I went back to work and got a ride home with a friend with a 4 wheel drive and determination.

So my poor car is at work, hanging out while I am cozy at home. I will be back tomorrow to get her so it is not so bad. Just in case, I did pick up a car shovel :)

1 Comments:

At March 03, 2010 8:16 PM, Anonymous オテモヤン said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home