The spiral of life!

Just some thoughts about life, school, and whatever else comes to mind :)

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Me and the Boys in Vancouver:

First week there a bus driver tried to pick me up. I was waiting at the bus stop for another bus and he tried to convince me to come on his bus. ‘I never get to take you anywhere, just give me a chance,’ I was flattered but chose to wait for the right bus.

Last week there I go the wine store and I had to ask them a question. So I went up to the super cute and tall guy who worked there:

Z: I have a question for you

Guy: yes I am single

Z: oh that was my second question; I just wasn’t sure how to ask but thanks for making it easier for me. But back to my first question…

I really had a good time in Vancouver.... ;-)

3 Comments:

At August 02, 2006 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is the best bus driver story I have ever heard!!!! The store guy story was pretty great, too! I am moving to the wrong city! BTW, my eyes are better! Melanie

 
At August 02, 2006 8:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Classy men of Vancouver! Good taste!
Becky

 
At August 06, 2006 1:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's SO not like that if you actually live here. Bah! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home