The spiral of life!

Just some thoughts about life, school, and whatever else comes to mind :)

Wednesday, August 16, 2006


So off I went to Montreal for a final blowout before returning to my last year of medical school. I started my travels in style on VIA 1 which was fabulous. Great food, free drinks, and fabulous truffles. Shelina picked up my somewhat wobbly self at the train station and we spent the night chatting and gossiping away J

Thursday we went shopping…. I forgot to pack my underwear so we make a quick trip to La Senza. It was all my sister’s fault! Oh well, nothing beats an excuse to shop! Then later that night after a lovely cinq a sept with Mike, we hit the St. Laurent strip. We started at GoGos with Stacy for drinks then went back and forth between there and Tokyo! We had lots of fun… too much fun! We called lots of peeps that evening.

Friday we had big plans for brunch, shopping and much more. Sadly, I only became vertical around 3pm; I also began to tolerate sound around that time. I realize that I am not the animal I used to be back in my McGill days. Am I old??

Friday night was a mish mash of dinner with Malik and Clare, Rouge, Tokyo, and …. I forget the name of the last place we went. Anyway, this night ended with poutine from Mama’s. Oh how I love that poutine. It was soooo good!

Saturday we had brunch with Stacy and Chris and then I took off back to Toronto. I tried to make it to Kimmer’s BBQ but sadly I missed my connecting GO train. Boo. So I spent the night in lovely company of lil Shan and Tola. Tola recently returned from a last minute trip to Australia and had lovely pictures. I particularly loved a set of them J

Sunday was a day of last minute cleaning and sorting out my room before school started the next day. What a lovely two weeks off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home