The spiral of life!

Just some thoughts about life, school, and whatever else comes to mind :)

Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Guess who I hung out with yesterday evening?? My roomie, myself, and about 30 others had an intimate and interactive session with Sarah McLachlan up in the Horizons Café in the CN Tower. I was literally 5 feet away from her. She sang songs from her old albums (including my favourite- Ice Cream) and some from the new album (to be released November 4). She looked amazing as per usual and sounded even better in person! I bet you are all wondering how I got invited to such an event, well… my roomie won a pair of tickets and took me as her date :) In addition to seeing and hearing Sarah first hand, we had an amazing buffet beforehand and free drinks!! Yesterday was a GOOD day, which was a welcome break after my embryology exam on Monday!

Countdown to next exam: 12 days

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home