The spiral of life!

Just some thoughts about life, school, and whatever else comes to mind :)

Monday, August 25, 2003

WOAH>…craziness! First day of O-Week was madness. I met so many cool people and some old friends. In the morning, my roomie Kika, who is excellent, helped my pick out what to wear this morning. First off, I was quite nervous when I got there and felt out of place because everyone seemed to recognize each other from undergrad and I felt Old! But then as we got into our groups and just chatted in smaller clumps we had fun. My group kicked ass and we got to now each other and just had some good times. Also, this guy I spilt tea all over in my English class at UW is in my class. Surprise for me! Overall, good times, now need sleep, big breakfast event tomorrow, Dress to Impress kinda thing…EEK!

ps Shannon how is that thesis coming?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home