The spiral of life!

Just some thoughts about life, school, and whatever else comes to mind :)

Friday, July 11, 2003

A lot of Random Thoughts!

I saw Charlie’s Angels 2 last night with Ceci. It was awesome and we felt like kicking some real ass afterwards. Thinking about writing a Jerry’s Angels statistical adventure story.

I just got back in touch with two old classmates from McGill. So exciting. One is currently in Paris the other in Mexico. McGill grads are everywhere doing cool things. I have begun reminiscing about the ‘old’ days in Montreal and all the crazy things we got up to. Looks like there will be a lot of McGill Alumni in Toronto so I am pretty psyched. Peel Pub anyone?

Had a super girl’s night with Nikki. We had dinner, went shopping, did our nails, and I curled her hair. I am such a girly girl. Amidst all of that we found plenty of time to gossip and watch a crappy movie. When I am all settled in we need to have a big Lo-Ellen sleep over.

I was taken to a rather lovely lunch today at Sole. It was great I had a grilled shrimp and scallop salad followed by a chocolate cherry cheesecake. Fantabulous!

I think I am forgetting something but I obviously just can’t think of it. Oh well later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home