The spiral of life!

Just some thoughts about life, school, and whatever else comes to mind :)

Saturday, June 07, 2003

Yesterday afternoon, Denise and I went to see "Finding Nemo". Oh my, it was great. I especially loved Dory the blue who suffered from loss of short term memory. The movie was super cute and I even cried! Actually, this one kid behind us got quite upset at certain parts. He was bawling halfway through, he was convinced that Nemo's daddy would not find him. I guess he does not know the power of Disney --> No Sad Endings!

Later in the evening, I went dancing at Abstract with some other friends. It was retro 80's night,a nd it was totally cool! I also bumped into a friend from high school.... how crazy is that. I caught up on some gossip about people I have not seen in years!

Today, I went to the Market with Mama and bought tons of asparagus, but I passed on the Greek Festival lunch because I was still recovering from the night before. Tomorrow, I am off to Halifax, so excited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home